Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Farm / Crafting

Farm / Crafting 3 years 10 months ago #680

• ShadowSINcere
Here is a guide related to the farming & crafting system. :woohoo:

First to know is that you need to gather several materials depending on what you want to farm and craft.
At the NPC [Apothecary] Elcher located in Liberty Heaven. You will find a crafting table as well your farm.

These materials are found in: Liberty Heaven, Aurora Lake, The Relic, and Labyrinth.
Mostly around the edges of the map.

Second to know is that you need a soil which has 3 grades.

The difference is in the farming/multiply time.
1St grade soil takes longer then 3rd grade soil to farm/multiply your gathered materials.
1st grade soil can be bought in NPC [Supplies] Marsel located inside the farm.
2nd grade soil needs to be crafted with worms which are randomly gathered like the other materials.
3rd grade soil can only be bought for RP at NPC [Merchant] Horin (RP shop) located in Liberty Heaven.

The farm basically uses the soil to multiply gathered materials that are putted inside the farm.
So you put 1 or more materials inside and in a matter of time and being online these will multiply.

Hope this helps to get your farming and crafting started, the potions which you eventually can
craft are really worth to use in any type game play like PvP or lvling for example.

Sincerely,
ShadowSINcere
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Farm / Crafting 3 years 9 months ago #685

• inutero88
Useful guidance. btw where to get Haze Stem?? which map?

Farm / Crafting 3 years 9 months ago #686

• ShadowSINcere
inutero88 wrote:
Useful guidance. btw where to get Haze Stem?? which map?

1st thank you to use and find my guide useful. :cheer:
2nd I'm sorry but I don't know exactly where to find which materials.
Another tip is to walk around the maps edges and keep pressing your
pick up skill, this will lead you towards several materials that can be gathered.

Sincerely,
ShadowSINcere

Farm / Crafting 3 years 8 months ago #703

• lol123
Cant seem to use the apothery craft. How am I supposed to increase the number of plant items? By harvesting only? Or can i grow crops

Farm / Crafting 3 years 8 months ago #708

• ShadowSINcere
lol123 wrote:
Cant seem to use the apothery craft. How am I supposed to increase the number of plant items? By harvesting only? Or can i grow crops

Read guide carefully, or maybe it is just me, it should be clear that [NPC]Apothecary
is there to craft your ''gatherings / crops '' into the potions available.
Not to actually increase your gatherings / crops which happens inside your farm,
you can use [NPC]Apothecary though to move into your farm. You will spawn into another map,
walk a lil further into that map and you will notice your farm. Hope this is clear enough.
If any further questions we could meet if you have Skype / Facebook since I'm not active in-game.

Sincerely,
ShadowSINcere
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by ShadowSINcere.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds